- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- NAHB forecasts 20% growth in starts
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- New at Hyde Tools: global sourcing strategy
The trend of making things easy for the do-it-yourselfer is finding a place in Quikrete's lineup of new products. The company's Zip & Mix Repair Mortar is a multi-purpose mortar that eliminated the need for a pail.
Consumers simply unzip the package, break the protective seal, add 10 ounces of water to the mortar and knead the package thoroughly. The product is described as easy to sculpt during the application with a 4,500 psi strength when finished.
"We're seeing pent-up demand and expect repair and remodel projects to increase," said Quikrete's Frank Owens, VP of marketing.