- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Up the scale
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- Fiberon partners up with Monsma for Midwest distribution
- Before and after: Huntington Lumber & Supply Co.
- Industry pitches in for Haiyan victims
Quikrete, a manufacturer of packaged concrete products for the building and home improvement markets, has announced the six winners of the Quikrete “What America’s Made Of” sweepstakes. The winners, who entered the contest at DannyLipford.com, each received a copy of the "Quikrete Guide to Concrete" book and up to $599 in Quikrete products to help build a patio, BBQ fire pit, walkway or outdoor kitchen.
The winners are:
• Wendy Langhoff, Kimball, Mich.
• Gregory Williams, Cincinnati
• Ronni Fox, Buffalo, N.Y.
• Mike Perkins, Phoenix
• Joy Bennett, Harlingen, Texas
• Patio -- Crack-Resistant Concrete Mix, Cure & Seal and Liquid Color
• BBQ Fire Pit Kit -- Pavestone blocks, caps, insert ring, grate, sand and construction adhesive
• Walkway -- WalkMaker Form, Crack-Resistant Concrete Mix, Liquid Color, PowerLoc and Jointing Sand
• Outdoor Kitchen -- Mason Mix, QuikWall, Countertop Mix, Liquid Color, Cure & Seal and Guide to Concrete book