- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
Albuquerque, N.M.-based PureColor, maker of sustainable wood finishes, rolled out a new collection of wood stains, EvenGrain.
The EvenGrain Collection is the first wood stain developed exclusively for door and millwork manufacturers. The collection consists of three different products, EvenGrain Woods for solid and veneered wood doors, EvenGrain HDF for hardboard composite doors, and EvenGrain MDF for millwork and door trim packages.
“The EvenGrain Collection is important for door and millwork manufacturers because it produces beautiful results on any substrate, lowers production costs and creates new market possibilities for these producers,” said Scott Caruso, president of PureColor. “EvenGrain is an economical process that answers the call from manufacturers looking to meet the market demand for ecofriendly and prefinished interior door and trim packages,” added Caruso.
“EvenGrain is definitely innovative and exciting news for the prefinished millwork market, and Setzer is eagerly developing green prefinished products using PureColor’s EvenGrain Collection,” said Jeff Setzer, owner and president of Setzer Forest Products.