- Whirlpool embraces chores in marketing campaign
- Standard Companies joins US LBM
- Whirlpool dryer earns Energy Star award
- Whirlpool reshuffles leadership team in EMEA region
- Verizon exec connects at PDIS
- Whirlpool's new range can skip the preheat
- New Whirlpool dishwasher features adjustable upper rack
Bloomfield Hills, Mich.-based home builder Pulte Group announced it has selected Whirlpool as its exclusive appliance supplier effective Oct. 1.
Under the multi-year contract, Whirlpool will supply appliances to PulteGroup’s Pulte Homes, Del Webb and Centex communities in 29 states and the District of Columbia. Terms of the agreement were not released.
“This contract is just the most recent benefit from the company’s strategic purchasing initiative resulting from last year’s merger with Centex,” said Deborah Wahl Meyer, SVP and chief marketing officer for PulteGroup. “In addition to this being a partnership between two Michigan-based companies with proud histories, Whirlpool Corp. offers products that align perfectly with PulteGroup’s unique multi-brand strategy.”