- Another acquisition for UFPI
- HCN Stock Watch: UFPI gets a boost
- Despite nail duties, UFPI looks strong in Q2
- Universal Forest Products promotes two execs
- UFPI affiliate purchases 50% interest in Upshur Forest Products
- UFP to distribute CAMO fastening system
- Universal Forest Products buys crate manufacturer
The ProWood treated lumber brand from Universal Forest Products is offering some lucky home owner a chance to win a $20,000 deck makeover through its Desperate Deck Contest.
ProWood is asking homeowners to send pictures of dilapidated decks to its Facebook.com/ProWood page. The contest runs through July 14, with the winning – or most desperate -- entry selected in late July.