- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
- In Denver, a makeover compliments of Ace
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- ProBuild withdrawing from some Eastern markets
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- ProBuild Holdings' Joseph Todd leaves the company
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
ProBuild Holdings has named Lisa Buenzli Peterson as its new vp-marketing, where she will oversee all marketing and communications activities at the pro dealer.
Peterson previously worked as the director of global marketing and product portfolio management at Johns Manville, the Denver-based manufacturer of insulation and commercial and industrial roofing systems. Before joining Johns Manville, she was with McKinsey & Co., the management consulting firm.
Agraduate of the University of Colorado, Peterson holds a B.S. in finance, marketing and international business. She also earned an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
Headquartered in Denver, ProBuild is the largest supplier of lumber and building materials in the United States, with more than 560 locations in 42 states.