- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- LMC Forest Products Expo picks up steam
- BlueLinx is joining the Fiberon network
- UGL develops Clear Masonry Waterproofer
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Mystery men of research: contractors
According to an article in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, the market dynamics of the Pittsburgh area are enticing ProBuild into western Pennsylvania.
The latest Pittsburgh-area opening for Denver-based ProBuild, which operates 470 locations, is White Oak, Pa., in a former auto dealership, according to the newspaper. Other ProBuild locations opening or opened near the company’s Eighty Four, Pa., headquarters are Altoona, Pa., and Morgantown, W. Va.
The paper quoted 84 Lumber spokesman Jeff Nobers: "This is a stable housing market."
ProBuild is headed by CEO Bill Myrick, the former chief operating officer of 84 Lumber.