- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Builders FirstSource to open Tennessee location
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- MarJam expands into Alabama and Mississippi
ProBuild Holdings will close most of its operations in the Nashville market, which it serves from Smyrna, Tenn., the company has confirmed.
The Denver-based LBM chain, the nation’s largest, will continue to deliver gypsum board to its customers from its Spring Hill location outside of Nashville. But its lumber, millwork and components manufacturing businesses in Smyrna, 13 miles from Nashville, will close on Dec. 16.