- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Builders FirstSource to open Tennessee location
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- MarJam expands into Alabama and Mississippi
- Hammond Lumber expands to 12 locations
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
ProBuild Holdings will close most of its operations in the Nashville market, which it serves from Smyrna, Tenn., the company has confirmed.
The Denver-based LBM chain, the nation’s largest, will continue to deliver gypsum board to its customers from its Spring Hill location outside of Nashville. But its lumber, millwork and components manufacturing businesses in Smyrna, 13 miles from Nashville, will close on Dec. 16.