- In their words: The US LBM story
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Empire’s anti-counterfeit crusade
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Brent Fox named CEO of Hendricks Holding Co.
- HCN names US LBM Holdings ‘Pro Dealer of the Year’
Citing a notice filed on Nov. 30 with the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, the newspaper reported that layoffs will begin within 30 days, with 37 employees scheduled to lose their positions.
The Denver-based pro dealer currently operates 10 locations in Wisconsin, including one component manufacturing plant.