- National Hardware Show kicks off Tuesday in Las Vegas
- PRO Group makes key promotions
- Bill Bollin of Bostwick-Braun receives lifetime honor
- PRO Hardware announces ‘Retailers of the Year’
- Distribution America, PRO Group hold joint conference
- PRO Group gets a new owner
- Scheduled buying highlights PRO Group conference
Denver-based PRO Group said it is helping its affiliated stores through the use of QR (quick-response) codes.
By using QR (quick-response) codes, PRO-affiliated stores can let consumers tap bargains and information by tapping their smartphones; links reveal coupons for goods and demonstration videos for do-it-yourself projects.
PRO said it also helps retailers build their Internet presence by distributing monthly bargain-of-the-month and circular graphics in formats suitable for store websites and Facebook.
PRO Group is a multidivisional international merchandising and marketing organization. Its operating units include PRO Hardware, GardenMaster, Farm Mart and Golden-Link. The company's purchasing power exceeds $3 billion through its member distributors.