- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- ABC Supply acquires assets of Sellmore Industries
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maryland, Delaware and Virginia
- What small employers need to know about recruiting
- Budget Blinds brings in-home consulting to Silver Spring
- Littmann appointed to True Value board
- Wrap it up
Towson, Md.-based Porter-Cable introduced a line of corded and cordless oscillating multi-tools.
The units incorporate the patent-pending Tool Free System accessory change, which gives users the ability to quickly change the tools’ accessories without bolts, washers and wrenches.
“The introduction of our two new oscillating tools represents Porter-Cable's commitment to job site innovation that is fueled by field research with contractors,” said Derek Vlcko, senior product manager. “I am confident that we’re well positioned to enter the oscillating power tool market due to the positive feedback we have received from contractors on the innovative Tool Free System.”
The 36-Piece Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit allows contractors to cut, sand, grind and scrape. Available in April 2011 at Lowe’s, Amazon.com and other fine retailers, the product will retail for about $149. Available in April 2011 through Lowe’s, the independent channel and Amazon.com, the 12-Volt MAX Lithium Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit is expected to retail for approximately $159.