- Hot tool trends from CPO Outlets
- Sherwin-Williams expands NASCAR deal
- Stanley expects steady growth
- Stanley Black & Decker adds to board
- SWK makes the Climate Performance Leadership Index
- C.W. Driver expands in San Diego through Good & Roberts deal
- Schrock Cabinetry sponsors Nascar driver Paul Menard
Stanley Black & Decker is serving up new products for fall via its Porter-Cable and Bostitch lines, both of which are in the process of launching new power tools.
The Bostitch collection will include corded and 18v cordless tools for contractors, carpenters, remodelers, electricians, plumbers and HVAC professionals.
Specifically, the line features an 18V Cordless Drill/Driver, 18V Cordless Impact Driver, 1/2 inch Hammer Drill, 7-1/4 inch Circular Saw, Orbital Jigsaw, Reciprocating Saw, 4-1/2 inch Angle Grinder and 3/8 inch Corded Drill.
Meanwhile, Porter-Cable will be adding six new cordless tools, combination kits and lithim ion batteries to its 20 Volt MAX Linked System. The high-performance cordless line is designed to meet tradesmen's criteria.