- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Lowe's plans special events for Sanford, N.C., reopening
- The transformation begins
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Riding out the storms: Lowe's shares its best practices
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
Five individuals dressed in black and carrying flashlights and burglary tools were arrested April 19 outside the North Carolina Lowe’s store damaged by a tornado, according to an article in the Sanford Herald.
Four of the alleged looters were teenagers, according to the Sanford Police Department. They were apprehended behind the store at 2:30 a.m. after being chased on foot and by police vehicles. The Lowe’s location was torn apart by a tornado less than a week ago.
Each of the suspects has been charged with preparation to commit burglary, possession of burglary tools, trespassing during an emergency and resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer.