- ProBuild opens another southwest Pa. unit
- ProBuild withdrawing from some Eastern markets
- ProBuild moves into 84 Lumber's backyard
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
The store, which has been in business since 1936, announced it will begin its going-out-of-business sale this week after fighting off hard times for the past few years, the article reported.