- On the road
- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Tenn., Ky. and W.Va.
- Boston Cedar rolls out new product mix
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- James Robisch slated to speak at 2013 ProDealer Industry Summit
- Expert sees positive signs, still
Kingsport, Tenn.-based Perennial Wood, maker of modified, real wood product added to its distribution network three dealers in Massachusetts and one in Rhode Island.
The company announced the following new dealers, which are serviced by the distributor Boston Cedar:
- Humphrey Building Supply, Tiverton, R.I.
- Timberline Enterprises, Gloucester and Newburyport, Mass.
- Shrewsbury Lumber, Worcester, Mass.
- Marine Home Center, Nantucket, Mass.
“We are pleased to expand our offering in the Northeast,” said Jim Flickinger, market development manager for Perennial Wood decking. “These new dealers are experienced at marketing to our brand’s target customers and are well respected for providing top quality building products and reliable service.”
Distributor Snavely Forest Products and Lowe’s also carry Perennial Wood.