- At Rocky’s, pets get tons of donations
- Steve Hill named president of ThermaCELL Repellents
- Menck Windows forms U.S. management team
- Matt Hocutt named national sales manager at Iron Doors Unlimited
- Tractor Supply keeps growing in Q4
- Eastman Chemical discontinues Perennial Wood
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
Kingsport, Tenn.-based Perennial Wood, maker of modified, real wood product added to its distribution network three dealers in Massachusetts and one in Rhode Island.
The company announced the following new dealers, which are serviced by the distributor Boston Cedar:
- Humphrey Building Supply, Tiverton, R.I.
- Timberline Enterprises, Gloucester and Newburyport, Mass.
- Shrewsbury Lumber, Worcester, Mass.
- Marine Home Center, Nantucket, Mass.
“We are pleased to expand our offering in the Northeast,” said Jim Flickinger, market development manager for Perennial Wood decking. “These new dealers are experienced at marketing to our brand’s target customers and are well respected for providing top quality building products and reliable service.”
Distributor Snavely Forest Products and Lowe’s also carry Perennial Wood.