- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- KB Home announces a 70% larger footprint in Jacksonville
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
KB Homes has appointed Tom Dunn as the newest president of its D.C. Metro division. With 20 years of home-building experience specific to the Washington, D.C., area, Dunn will oversee the entirety of the company's regional operations.
Previously, Dunn held leadership positions at M/I Homes and NVR Homes and was most recently owner and founder of residential property firm BMD Investments.
"Tom brings a wealth of home-building experience in the D.C. area to this role, so we are excited to have him leading the charge as we aggressively grow our business around our nation's capital," said regional president Vince DePorre. "We have seen a meaningful increase in demand for our award-winning, energy-efficient new homes in the Washington, D.C., market over the past few years and are excited about the opportunity to deliver more of our Built to Order product to local home buyers."
KB Home is a Los Angeles-based company and is currently building its homes in six D.C. communities.