- Lumber Liquidators pitches in for mitochondrial disease
- Lumber Liquidators gets served a class action suit
- Lumber Liquidators lays it forward
- Lumber Liquidators promotes Ray Cotton
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
- Lumber Liquidators meets lower end of guidance in Q3
- Lumber Liquidators announces fall flooring sale, contest
Toano, Va.-based Lumber Liquidators, the nation's largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring, appointed Sandra C. Whitehouse as senior VP and chief human resources officer.
Whitehouse, who is expected to begin her new role later this month, will oversee the development and operation of the company's human resources functions, and will report directly to CEO Robert Lynch.
Whitehouse most recently served as chief human resources officer for Earthbound Farm, where she functioned as a strategic business partner to the CEO and senior leadership team. Previously, she led the human resources department at Orchard Supply Hardware, and has also held various human resources and store operations roles at Sears Holdings over a 24-year period.
"We are extremely pleased to have a professional of Sandy's caliber join our Lumber Liquidators' team," said Lynch, in a press release announcing the news. "Sandy is a seasoned executive with more than 35 years of experience in the retail industry and has demonstrated leadership across all human resources functions, from talent acquisition and organizational development to compliance, compensation and benefits administration."