- HIRI elects new officers
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
- HCN adds to editorial staff
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Newell Rubbermaid restructures its marketing cadre
- Nate Young named VP global innovation at Newell Rubbermaid
- Newell Rubbermaid attributes windfall Q3 income to sale of hardware unit
Newell Rubbermaid has made way for a major e-commerce recalibration with the appointment of Jeremy Liebowitz as the company's first VP global e-commerce. Touting an 18-year track record of driving e-commerce growth, Liebowitz will be spearheading Rubbermaid's latest initiative to develop a global online presence.
Liebowitz is leaving his position as VP digital commerce and marketing at Jaden Corp., where he achieved steady online revenue growth over five years.
"In this highly visible and collaborative role, Jeremy will focus on maximizing our online commercial presence with existing customers and developing a long-term channel strategy to drive growth," said Mark Tarchetti, Newell Rubbermaid's chief development officer.
The move comes amid faltering confidence among inside traders, according to Insider Monkey. The number of long-term hedge fund positions has recently shrank by at least five for Newell Rubbermaid.