- Beacon Roofing Supply acquires All Weather Products
- Beacon acquires Maine-based distributor
- Douglas Young appointed to Beacon board
- Beacon acquires Wholesale Roofing Supply
- Christopher Harrison named EVP, CHRO at Beacon
- Beacon points to 'record third-quarter sales'
- Industry Dashboard for Aug. 4, 2014
Beacon Roofing Supply has appointed Jeanine Montgomery as VP and chief accounting officer, effective July 8. Montgomery is replacing current CAO Rick Welker, who will remain on board as acting CFO for approximately one month to assist with the transition.
"Jeanine has a strong history of consolidated SEC financial reporting, SOX oversight and compliance, M&A financial analysis and leadership development that makes her a perfect fit for Beacon," said CFO Joe Nowicki. "We feel very fortunate to bring a talented executive with her depth of financial experience to our team."
Montgomery will operate out of the company's Herndon, Va., office and will oversee Beacon's financial/SEC reporting and accounting policies.
Montgomery most recently served as the VP accounting and corporate controller for GeoEye/Digital Globe for the past five years. A certified CPA and a member of the AICPA, Montgomery brings a varied background in accounting and financial management to the table.