- True Value posts first-quarter gains
- True Value recognizes Cleaver Farm & Home
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- True Value rolls out new paint center
- True Value turbocharges app for ordering
- National Hardware Show to strike up the big brands
- True Value sales jump on expanded product lineup in Q2
Pentair has been recognized as True Value Company's 2010 Partner of the Year.
The award was announced at the Chicago-based co-op's annual vendor award banquet in Chicago.
Pentair, which makes water-management products including Flotec pumps, said the award was based on "a 35% increase in retail sales at point-of-sale, margin expansion, consistent shipments with on-time/complete delivery rates at 95% or better, and participation in several key retailer-support programs."