- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Home prices rise in Case-Shiller Index
Crain Lumber, a one-unit pro dealer in Northeastern Pennsylvania, has decided to shut its doors by the end of the year, according to an article in the Centre Daily Times.
The Port Matilda business, which opened in 1945, fell victim to the construction slowdown and competition from big-box retailers, the owners said.