- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- NyloBoard builds distribution
- Stock Building Supply opens new Charlotte facility
- Electrolux makes $50,000 contribution to N.C. families
- New hire at National Gypsum
- Lowe’s posts Q4 sales and earnings growth
Professional Builders Supply has expanded its North Carolina footprint with the addition of Benchmark Supply, a specialty window and door supplier located in Monroe.
Jake Krieg, the founder and owner of Benchmark, and his team will join forces with Professional Builders Supply’s Charlotte operation.
In a prepared statement, Van Isley, Professional’s CEO said: “We are excited that Jake and his associates have agreed to join us and we look forward to furthering our aggressive aspirations in the Charlotte market. The Benchmark team has a solid customer base and a reputation based on service that fits well with our model. In turn, we are able to provide additional resources and support as well as additional product lines that will benefit those customers.”
Professional Builders Supply operates in Morrisville, Wilmington and Charlotte.