- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- In Minnesota, a retailer reaches for Congress
- Weyerhaeuser is moving HQ to Seattle
- Rodda Paint buys five Kelly-Moore stores
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- PACOA reports on Fall Dealer Market
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Florida, Georgia and Alabama
Parr Lumber has relocated its Fife, Wash., cabinet outlet to a 23,000-sq.-ft. facility just outside Tacoma, the company has announced. The grand opening is set for Sept. 10.
The new store will feature a 4,500-sq.-ft. showroom with thousands of in-stock oak, maple, cherry, and birch cabinets, countertops, hardware and appliances.
In 2003 Parr opened its first cabinet outlet in Hillsboro, Ore., where the company maintains its headquarters. Now there are 10 cabinet outlet locations in five states.