- In Minnesota, a retailer reaches for Congress
- Weyerhaeuser is moving HQ to Seattle
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Florida, Georgia and Alabama
- Knowledge is power at Searing
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Commentary: The 'female-friendly' business
Parr Lumber, the Pacific Northwest-based pro dealer, has promoted Nate Rasmussen to the position of eastern Washington regional sales manager. Rasmussen will develop sales strategies to increase services to key accounts in Spokane, Yakima and the Tri-Cities. Previously Rasmussen managed contractor sales for Parr in the Portland metro area.
Headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., Parr operates 40 facilities in Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona and Utah, including pro/retail building material yards, contractor-focused facilities and cabinet outlets. It was established in 1930.