- Parr Lumber opens new cabinet outlet
- Parr Lumber's Weekend Warriors extends its reach
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Weyerhaeuser sells hardwoods and industrial unit
Parr Lumber, the five-state pro dealer headquartered in Hillsboro, Ore., will open a new lumberyard in Tacoma, Wash., on June 2. The Tacoma store will join four other Parr locations in the Puget Sound area: a lumberyard in Everett, Wash.; and Parr Cabinet Outlets in Fife, Seattle and Lynnwood.
Michael Kruse, formally the manager at Parr Lumber’s Woodland, Wash., location, will serve as yard manager at the new Tacoma location. Tim Jeffries, Scott Ericson and Jason Behunin will oversee both regional operations and sales initiatives.
With reported sales of $372.7 million for 2007, Parr Lumber operates 41 lumberyards, retail outlets, component plants and cabinet shops in Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona and Utah.