- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
- Tile Shop hits the marble floor running
- Tile Shop opens in Oklahoma City
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
- Farm & ranch steams ahead
Parkway Hardware, an independent Minneapolis dealer, closed its doors last month due to the sluggish economy, according to an article in the Finance & Commerce.
The 5,800-sq.-ft. store had been in operation 10 years. The owner had tried to revive the business by adding a rental department and two new paint lines, according to the article, but ultimately succumbed to the recession and slumping home sales.