- Whirlpool dryers board the Energy Star train
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- Energy Star shines for Home Depot
- LG dryer earns Energy Star Emerging Technology Award
- The home channel's seeing green
- Olympia unveils new line of lights, power solutions
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized Panasonic Eco Solutions North America as a 2014 Energy Star Partner of the Year -- Sustained Excellence Award.
Panasonic's energy-efficient ventilation fans are the star of the day, which Panasonic assures will meet designed airflow requirements when installed, providing ventilation verification assurance. At up to 23.3 CFM/Watt, the fans have the highest efficacy of any Energy Star-rated ventilation fan.
“Panasonic Eco Solutions is proud to partner with Energy Star again in 2014 and work together in developing high-performing, energy-efficient ventilation solutions that respect the environment and reduce costs for our customers,” said Patricia Monks, product manager, Panasonic Eco Solutions North America. “The Sustained Excellence Award not only acknowledges our continued leadership in providing innovative products but also recognizes our commitment to sustainability through our education initiatives and corporate outreach."
An Energy Star Partner of the Year in 2010 and 2011, as well as Sustained Excellence Award recipient in 2012 and 2013, Panasonic Eco Solutions will be recognized again this year in Washington, D.C. on April 29.