- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- NBMDA announces new officers
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
Progressive Affiliated Lumbermen Cooperative (PAL), a building materials co-op based in Grand Rapids, Mich., has announced the retirement of its long-time president, William “Bill” Danzig, on Dec. 31, 2007.
A29-year veteran of the company, Danzig started as an assistant general manager before being promoted to executive vp and general manager. He assumed the title of president in the mid-1980s.
Danzig’s replacement has not yet been named, according to a PAL spokesperson.
Established in 1934, PAL is a member-owned buying group of independent lumberyards with dealers in 17 states throughout the Midwest and the Mid-Atlantic regions.