- After slow start, HD posts Q1 gains
- Home Depot schools the nation in hurricane know-how
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- Thompson launches WaterSeal deck stain line
- Bonnie Hill retires from Home Depot board
- P&F Industries points to growth of tool-segment
An education tour that kicked off June 20 hit its final stop this month, as the BehrPro Experience Tour rolled into a Louisville, Ky. Home Depot.
Since June 20, the tour has traveled to more than 400 Home Depot stores, educating customers on Behr's professional products and services.
According to a spokeswoman, "Event attendees had the opportunity to meet with regional BehrPro sales representatives and learned about new products and service offerings, demo products, mingled with industry peers, entered giveaways, and enjoyed Behr’s hospitality."