- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Owens Corning gets a Green Cross for Safety Medal
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
Toledo, Ohio-based Owens Corning announced it will be restarting its second production line in Besana, Italy, in order to increase production of continuous filament fiberglass mat reinforcements.
The line was shut down in 2008 due to decreased demand. The company said it will restart the line in October and that it will increase production by 40%.
Continuous filament fiberglass mat is used in molding products such as hand rails, ladder components and boat hulls.