- Reading R-values
- Owens Corning celebrates its 75th anniversary
- Orgill points to positive market feedback
- Home Depot Canada pledges $10 million for homeless youth
- Former Newell Rubbermaid exec heads to Acme Canada
- Sherwin-Williams acquires Consorcio Comex for $90 million
- Owens Corning maintains sustainability status
Owens Corning has added John Williams, the president and CEO of Domtar, as its newest director, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Williams was elected after the Owens Corning board decided to increase its size by one member. His term expires in 2014.
Williams will serve on the audit and finance committees.
Domtar Corp. is a Montreal-based producer of paper and pulp products.