- Krylon introduces Superbond Paint + Primer
- Craftsman builds on tool assortment
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- Satco is recalling its KolourOne LED Light Bulbs
- Dimension Industries recalls outdoor dining chairs
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
- US LBM expands Florida presence
Citing a tendency for the legs to bend and break, Dimension Industries is recalling its Fairview outdoor dining chairs.
The chairs, which came as part of the Fairview 7-Piece Patio Woven Dining Set, may pose a fall hazard to the user. So far, there have been three reports of the legs bending or breaking and causing falls, with one customer who bumped his head.
The recall affects about 6,700 units of the chairs, which have a black metal frame with brown woven wicker seats. They measure 24" wide by 27" deep and 40" high. "7 piece Woven Dining Set” and “Imported by Costco Wholesale” is printed on the product packaging. The item number is printed on the instructions sold with the set and reads “ITM./ART. 966630.”
The chairs were sold exclusively at Costco stores nationwide between January and March 2014 for about $1,300 per set.