- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Final call for entries: Retail Store of the Year
- BlueLinx is joining the Fiberon network
- Leviton plants flag in South Africa
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Quikrete’s message: Have fun with concrete
- Ace recognizes its Vendors of the Year
Now there’s an app for treated wood information from Buffalo, N.Y.-based Osmose for iPhone and Android.
The app was developed to provide information and product knowledge for NatureWood and MicroPro treated wood products, according to the company. The Osmose Treated Wood app features include product benefits, fastener information and green certifications and other building tips.
The company added that its market research has confirmed that builders, contractors and remodelers are increasingly relying on websites and apps for product information and application recommendations.