- Live from Design & Construction Week
- The construction calculator gets a makeover
- The next hot home project: Hidden spaces?
- Whirlpool dryers board the Energy Star train
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Weiman Products expands cleaning portfolio
- Arrow Fastener introduces line of pneumatic tools
Hometime, a long-running television home improvement program, will be featuring Osmose MicroPro treated plywood in an episode airing in late June on PBS. The plywood will play a prominent role in a residential deck project featured in the program.
Osmose, Inc. supplies wood preservative technologies and enhancement products, as well as advanced engineering and customized marketing services. Viewers will receive practical, step-by-step advice on using its MicroPro product thanks to the instructional nature of the Hometime program.