- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Walmart.com names new CEO
San Jose, Calif.-based Orchard Supply Hardware announced yesterday it will be releasing a new OSH-branded line of power tools available beginning Nov. 11.
The company said the brand is aimed toward dedicated DIYers who demand high quality tools at competitive prices. “Built exclusively for OSH and satisfying OSH’s design parameters, specifications and value proposition, the new power tools meet these demands,” said Mike Clark, OSH senior vp-merchandising.
The company will promote the tools through a 10 percent discount program until Nov. 21.
OSH is an exclusive California home and garden center with 85 stores throughout the state.