- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Mahurin’s next stop: Orchard Supply Hardware
- Hardware store held up in Salinas, Calif.
- Correction: Torrance, Calif., store to remain open
- Circular of the Week: Orchard Supply Hardware
- OSH shares slip on Orchard's first day of trading
- Orchard opens new store in Silicon Valley
San Jose, Calif.-based Orchard Supply Hardware announced yesterday it will be releasing a new OSH-branded line of power tools available beginning Nov. 11.
The company said the brand is aimed toward dedicated DIYers who demand high quality tools at competitive prices. “Built exclusively for OSH and satisfying OSH’s design parameters, specifications and value proposition, the new power tools meet these demands,” said Mike Clark, OSH senior vp-merchandising.
The company will promote the tools through a 10 percent discount program until Nov. 21.
OSH is an exclusive California home and garden center with 85 stores throughout the state.