- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Golden Hammer Profile: Fluidmaster
According to an article in the Silicon Valley Mercury News, Orchard Supply Hardware will close in Antioch, Calif., before the end of the year.
The closing is a result of the San Jose, Calif.-based company's "ongoing evaluation of store performances," according to the article. The retailer has been at the location on Buchanan Road since 1987.