- New start for General Tools & Instruments
- With HD as its platform, Quirky plays the smart home field
- US Green Building Council CEO joins Delos advisory board
- Incremental sales in the city
- Briggs & Stratton gets a Shorty Industry Award
- Fiberon names Long Island manager
- From Lumber Liquidators to Gracious Home
According to a report from NY1.com, shovels and snow blowers were big sellers at home centers in and around New York City.
New York City's Central Park had 20 inches of snow on Monday morning.