- Amid show and tell, Stanley offers update
- LF names editor for Residential Building Products and Technology
- Stanley shows off its tool chest
- Looking ahead to recovery, sort of
- Kamco maintains New York state of mind
- Lebhar-Friedman set to launch digital magazine for the building industry
- Lebhar-Friedman e-mag earns honorable mention
According to a report from NY1.com, shovels and snow blowers were big sellers at home centers in and around New York City.
New York City's Central Park had 20 inches of snow on Monday morning.