- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Electrolux pumps extra $30m into Anderson facility
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
Electrolux has named Nolan Pike as senior VP and general manager for its North American cooking business, effective Dec. 2.
Pike most recently worked for Sears as its Kenmore Brand VP and general manager and as the top merchant for Sears Home Appliances. He also spent many years in manufacturing and led the development, launch and product management of several cooking lines.
“We produce one out of every three ovens shipped in North America,” said Jack Truong, president and CEO of Electrolux Major Appliances North America. “When you align a strong talent like Nolan with North America’s largest cooking business, it is a win for consumers and the appliance market."
Pike holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas and an MBA from Lehigh University. He will report directly to Truong and will be a member of the company’s North American leadership team.
In other company news, Electrolux also announced that John Terzo, current head of the cooking business, is retiring after 32 years with the company.