- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Do it Best embraces farm, ranch and automation
- Newell Rubbermaid seals deal with Ignite Holdings
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
Housewares maker Newell Rubbermaid has named Nancy O’Donnell as the company’s new vp-investor relations, replacing Ron Hardnock, who has been named group vp-finance for the company’s tools and hardware division.
"Nancy joins our team in a key role as we continue to communicate the milestones of our transformation into a consumer-driven branding company," commented J. Patrick Robinson, executive vp and CFO of Newell Rubbermaid, in a statement.
O'Donnell joins Newell Rubbermaid with more than 20 years of experience in finance and communications, including 10 years of direct investor relations experience. Most recently, she served as vp-investor relations and corporate communications at consumer products manufacturer Spectrum Brands.
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with sales of approximately $6 billion last year.