- Newell Rubbermaid seals deal with Ignite Holdings
- General Mills exec named to Newell Rubbermaid board
- Newell Rubbermaid appoints two presidents
- Newell Rubbermaid to acquire water bottle company
- Newell Rubbermaid acquiring stroller company
- Newell Rubbermaid completes Baby Jogger purchase
- Newell Rubbermaid sets sights on e-commerce hub
Home goods maker Newell Rubbermaid has named Domenico De Sole, former CEO of Gucci Group, to its board of directors.
The appointment raises the total number of board members to 12, the company said.
De Sole also serves as chairman of Tom Ford International.
Previously, De Sole was a partner at Washington, D.C., law firm Patton, Boggs & Blow.
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products, with brands including outdoor products manufacturer Bernzomatic, Rubbermaid and kitchen housewares maker Calphalon.