- Mixed bag for Newell Rubbermaid in Q2
- HCN Stock Watch: Positive numbers, except for SHLD
- Rubbermaid introduces Executive Series product line
- Newell Rubbermaid appoints new HR officer
- Newell Rubbermaid attributes windfall Q3 income to sale of hardware unit
- Newell Rubbermaid restructures its marketing cadre
- Nate Young named VP global innovation at Newell Rubbermaid
Home goods maker Newell Rubbermaid has named Domenico De Sole, former CEO of Gucci Group, to its board of directors.
The appointment raises the total number of board members to 12, the company said.
De Sole also serves as chairman of Tom Ford International.
Previously, De Sole was a partner at Washington, D.C., law firm Patton, Boggs & Blow.
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products, with brands including outdoor products manufacturer Bernzomatic, Rubbermaid and kitchen housewares maker Calphalon.