- Newell Rubbermaid seals deal with Ignite Holdings
- General Mills exec named to Newell Rubbermaid board
- Newell Rubbermaid appoints two presidents
- Newell Rubbermaid to acquire water bottle company
- Newell Rubbermaid acquiring stroller company
- Newell Rubbermaid completes Baby Jogger purchase
- Newell Rubbermaid sets sights on e-commerce hub
Newell Rubbermaid was recognized by Consumer Goods Technology magazine as the "2011 Most Innovative Company."
Newell Rubbermaid was selected for the award by industry peers based on multiple innovative new product launches in 2010 and 2011. Among them, the Rubbermaid Commercial Products Hygen Clean Water System, Calphalon, the Lenox Bi-Metal Speed Slot Hole Saw.
Each year the award honors the consumer goods company that best demonstrates excellence in driving growth through product and process innovation.
Newell Rubbermaid is the parent company of a variety of brands, including Irwin Tools, Lenox and Shur-Line.