- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- The home channel's seeing green
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
Whirlpool is launching Affresh Cleaners, a new line of advanced home cleaning products now available at Best Buy stores nationwide.
"Keeping the kitchen clean has historically been a big chore, so we designed the new line of Affresh Cleaners to combat everyday spills and residue while making cleaning simple," said Wendeline Ortiz, brand manager of Affresh Cleaners.
The new line includes:
• Affresh kitchen and appliance cleaner: This citrus-scented cleaner safely removes everyday food spills and stuck-on residue from inside microwaves and refrigerators, as well as such small appliances as blenders, toasters and mixers;
• Affresh stainless steel cleaner: Plum-scented, this cleaner removes fingerprints, smudges and residue left behind from daily use; and
• Affresh cooktop cleaner, which works to effectively clean glass, ceramic and porcelain cooktops, and removes even the toughest baked-on residue, according to the company.
The complete line of Affresh Cleaners is available nationwide in more than 1,100 Best Buy stores, on BestBuy.com and at select local grocery stores. Visit Affresh.com for more information.