- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
New England Timber Works is planning a 22,500-square-foot manufacturing facility in Hampstead, N.C., according to the Wilmington (N.C.) Star News.
The West Dover, Vt.-based supplier of exposed timber frames and insulating panels will also use the manufacturing facility to produce materials sold through its Atlantic Barn and Timber division.
The company is moving its production to North Carolina from the Northeast, though sales staff will remain in Vermont, according to the report.
The facility is expected to open in January.
New England Timberworks was founded in the 1970s as Dover Building Co. The company produces custom-designed homes and timber-frame construction materials.