- The home channel's seeing green
- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
A new Internet retailer has entered the marketplace, promising name brand tools at discount prices, customer reviews and social media networking. The site, dwttools.com, is owned and operated by DWT Global, based in Delaware.
Current product categories found on dwttools.com include abrasives, pneumatic, power, hand and automotive tools. Brand names include Channellock, DeWalt, Irwin and Milwaukee.
Visitors of dwttools.com can browse products by price category, and a gift registry is available for new homeowners and newlyweds. Social media "share" applications enable visitors to share products on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.