- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Lowe’s pulls ad from Muslim reality show, faces backlash
- Lowe's manager gets call from Obama
- Readers Respond: Forecasts, optimism and reality
- More jobs, but no change in unemployment rate
- In Philadelphia, True Value CEO sees growth
- NLBMDA seeks congressional aid in lead debate
The Natural Marketing Institute’s (NMI) new white paper, "Is Sustainability Sustainable?" contains insights from the group's consumer trends study.
Written by Frank J. Lampe and Monica Emerich, Ph.D., the white paper on green attitudes is available here.
In the white paper's introduction, the authors ask: "What’s working and what’s not in the arena of sustainability?"