- Selwyn Crittendon to manage upcoming Miami IKEA store
- Ace repackages private label hardware
- Feeding the beast at Tractor Supply
- Before and after: Huntington Lumber & Supply Co.
- TotalHousehold aims to streamline the process of hiring contractors
- HCN adds to editorial staff
- Parr Lumber names manager for Eugene unit
Albuquerque-based Mud Monsters Pond and Landscape Supply has been sold to Randy Kindrick, who has been managing the business for the past four years.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Kindrick acquired the company from Savio Engineering and its owners Keith and Valerie Steele. According to the acquisition announcement, the Steeles have decided to solely concentrate efforts on Savio Engineering and recently expanded their business opening a second east coast location in New Jersey.
Mud Monsters is located in New Mexico but operates as a national wholesale and contractor supply. They specialize in water features and hardscapes offering products that range from floating landscapes and fountains to koi, goldfish and backyard fire features.
“We know he will do a great job of maintaining the lasting relationships Mud Monsters has built over the years,” said Valerie Steele, president and CEO of Savio Engineering. “We definitely foresee continued growth for the business.”