- KitchenAid's new dishwasher turns up efficiency factor
- Workplace bullying: Some progress but still a ways to go
- Weston Forest Products hires US-group manager
- Hurst named manager at new Sears Hometown showroom
- Do it Best names new divisional manager
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Lowe's names new SVP, general merchandising manager
W.M. Barr, the maker of Mold Armor, said the company has acquired the rights to the patented delivery method for hose end products that feature a bleach-based formula.
“Since its introduction, the Mold Armor hose end business has grown faster than we could have ever imagined,” said Wendy Groover, senior brand manager for Mold Armor. “Acquiring the patent will protect this important piece of our business, and we’d like for retailers to be aware of this new directive so they will have every opportunity to alter their purchasing and stocking practices.”
The exclusive rights apply to Mold Armor's E-Z House Wash and E-Z Deck Wash.
Founded in 2008, Mold Armor introduced the hose end products to the market in an effort to provide customers with an easy way to clean their home’s exterior surfaces.