- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- The home channel's seeing green
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
Milwaukee Electric Tool introduced the M18 Cordless Caulk and Adhesive Gun, with a pitch built around additional power.
Capable of delivering up to 950 lbs. of force for the highest viscosity materials, this powerful applicator supplies unmatched pushing force for the toughest applications, even in cold temperatures. The variable speed trigger and six-setting maximum speed dial optimize the tool’s 0-21 IPM (inches per minute) flow rate.
“The combination of incredible power and optimized speed settings will provide users with the ideal solution for dispensing a wide range of sealants and adhesives,” said David Lincoln, associate product manager for Milwaukee. “The M18 Caulk Gun also gives users the ability to accomplish these projects with less fatigue as dispensing constantly with manual tools can be very cumbersome.”
Also, an Anti-Drip mechanism stops excess material from oozing upon the release of the trigger.